Tuesday, 31 January 2017

About me...

Hello,
My name is Sandhya Bankar, recently started working with The Linux Foundation as Outreachy intern.
I have completed my Master of Engineering in Computers from G.H.Raisoni, Pune, India, and Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics from P.E.S college of Engineering, Aurangabad India. As I come from two different streams, so I like to enjoy hardware as well as software parts. I am interested in learning new things.
I love the Embedded system, Operating system, wireless sensor networking. My initial preference is C, C++, and Python language. I am passionate about open source and I always like to explore Linux kernel.
Other than technical studies I love reading book’s and doing Meditation. I also like to spend time for outdoor games.

No comments:

Post a Comment